Arcade Food Theatre is set to open on the ground floor of the iconic Centre Point building in the heart of London next month.
The venture features seven independent kitchens, a coffee and bakery counter, three bars, an outdoor terrace, and ‘The Loft’, and incubation-focused space showcasing some of the city’s most exciting and emerging culinary concepts.
Visitors will be able to enjoy the following brands:
- will be serving up its famous maple bacon croissants from a bakery and coffee counter.
- from the Harts Group (Barrafina, El Pastor), there will be tacos aplenty.
Chotto by Chotto Matte
- already in Soho (dish pictured), delivering Nikkei cuisine, a combination of Japanese-Peruvian flavours.
- from Selin Kiazim and Laura Christie, the pair behind the popular Turkish restaurant, Kyseri in Shoreditch.
Flat Iron Workshop
- a new spot for the innovative London steakhouse chain
Casita Do Frango
- this is the second site for the brand, offering the best of Portuguese dishes.
TOU by TA TA Eatery
- this will offer London's best katsu sandwiches.
Perfect for early morning meet-ups, late night drinks and everything in between, Arcade will also presents a contemporary calendar of changing artworks and music happenings, all housed within an energetic and design-led environment open to all.