The Restaurant Group (TRG) has instructed Savills to sell a further nine of its former sites in England and Scotland, following the successful disposal of 31 restaurants to date.
The units are available on an individual basis and comprise six Frankie & Benny’s outlets, two Chiquito restaurants and one Filling Station. The properties, which are not currently trading, are being sold with existing planning and licensing consents meaning they could be reoccupied quickly.
The list of the nine new restaurants for sale is as follows:
1. Frankie and Benny's, Army and Navy (Chelmsford)
2. Chiquito, Valley Retail Park (Croydon)
3. Filling Station, Olympic Mall (East Kilbride)
4. Frankie and Benny's, Lee Burns Court (East Kilbride)
5. Frankie and Benny's, Anchor Retail Park (Hartlepool)
6. Frankie and Benny's, Eden Shopping Centre (High Wycombe)
7. Frankie and Benny's, Cleveland Retail Park (Middlesbrough)
8. Chiquito, Ocean Village (Southampton)
9. Frankie and Benny's, Southchurch Road (Southend On Sea)
Stuart Stares, associate in the licensed leisure team at Savills, commented, “We are pleased to be marketing these additional properties on behalf of The Restaurant Group, following the success we have had with their disposal programme to date. The diverse mix of locations should appeal to established retail and leisure operators as well as new entrants.”