A new UK-wide cocktail delivery service is being launch tomorrow by London's The Proofing Room, the new Spitalfields site from the team behind Soho's acclaimed The Vault (beneath Milroy's of Soho).
The new delivery service is offering an imaginative menu of Ready-to-Drink cocktails from Executive Bars Manager Chris Tanner for free same-day, no-contact delivery in East London and The City, or across the UK within 48 hours (£8).
Customers can order one of the bar’s signature serves for two or more (see below), or keep it classic with a bottle of Hayman’s Gin and the mixer of their choice.
- Nikka Whisky, Kummel, absinthe, peach, olive, soda - 2 serves - £10
Vodka + Cream Soda
- Vodka, Bison Grass, fig leaf oil, Barr’s cream soda - 2 serves - £10
Coconut Butter Old Fashioned
- Bourbon, Coconut Butter, Bitters
- Hayman’s Small Gin, fig liqueur (low ABV) - 2 serves - £11
Tequila + Habanero Fizz
- Calvados, Mastiha, dirt cordial, soda - 2 Serves - £11
Le Golden Highball
- Bermondsey Bees Honey, St Germain Elderflower Liqueur, Aberfeldy 12, Birch Water - 4 serves - £24
Also available will be Boutique-y's ever-popular new Yuzu Collins and Pineapple Gin Mule cans (6 serves - £30), or the classic choice of a 70cl bottle of Hayman’s Dry Gin (40%) and the mixer of choice (14 serves - £30).
Orders can be made through The Proofing Room website from tomorrow.