London restaurant Coal Rooms may be closed but is launching a new offer at 5pm today, Fat Boy BBQ exclusively on Deliveroo.
The restaurant's renowned Sunday roasts are also making a return in time for Easter weekend for delivery and takeaway.
Fat Boy BBQ will be serving up American-style BBQ food from Thursday to Saturday (5pm-10pm). There will be a drinks menu too.
The menu will feature:
- Dirty South Short Rib (Korean BBQ glaze and red chilli pickles)
- The Peckham In & Out Burger (Single or double beef patty, house burger sauce, Gruyere cheese, Monterey Jack, Burnt onion, lettuce & tomato)
- Pork Belly Rib (Pineapple and cider BBQ glaze with cucumber pickles)
- Wing & Tings (6 x Deep fried chicken wings and Jerk BBQ glaze)
- Sides: Frank’s Mac & Cheese; Bone marrow gravy & mash; Slaw & Pickles; Beef fat fries
Alternatively, customers can go for the Combo Box made up of two Peckham In & Out Burgers (single), a portion of wings, a side and sauce of their choosing.
The renowned Sunday roasts - frequently listed in London’s best roasts - will be available to pick up or deliver to a 3 mile radius.
There will be a choice of 40 day-aged belted Galloway rumps, whole cotswold chicken for two, and Welsh lamb saddle for two - all served with beef dripping, potatoes, carrots, January King cabbage, leeks and Yorkshire pudding.